For international students, the Maxwell King PhD Scholarships 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship. This scholarship is solely available to Ph.D. students. This scholarship includes a $36,200 annual living allowance, a $1,500 relocation allowance, and a $1,500 annual research allowance.
About the university
The Maxwell King Scholarship (MKS) is been named after Professor Maxwell King, who served as Pro-Vice-Chancellor of Monash University for eight years and made a significant contribution to graduate research (Research and Research Training). This outstanding scholarship is therefore available to support a PhD student with living expenses while enrolled at Monash. Regardless of your circumstances, Monash scholarships promote brilliance and assist you in achieving your goals. We’re looking for students who are interested, positive and want to make a difference in the world.
Monash University is an Australian public research university situated in Melbourne. It was established in 1958 and is Victoria’s second-oldest university, named after an outstanding World War I general, Sir John Monash. The university comprises of four campuses in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), as well as one in Malaysia.
Monash University also handles a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy, as well as a graduate research school in Mumbai, India, and a graduate school in Suzhou, China. Monash University offers courses in a variety of locations, including South Africa.
Worth of Maxwell King PhD Scholarships
The Maxwell King PhD scholarship provides the student with the following benefits:
- Annual living allowance: $36,200.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
- Research allowance per annum: $1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Maxwell King PhD Scholarships
To be eligible for Maxwell King PhD scholarships, candidates must attain the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- English Language Test requirements for General: (6.5) overall (no band less than 6.0) in IELTS, and (79 +) Reading 13, Listening 12, Speaking 18 & Writing 21 in TOEFL.
- English Language Test requirements for Arts, Business, and Economics: (7) overall (no band less than 6.5) in IELTS, and (94 +) Reading 19, Listening 20, Speaking 20 & Writing 24 TOEFL.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An international student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- Have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
- Be registered in or proposing to register for a PhD at Monash University;
- Meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements
How to Apply for Maxwell King PhD Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Maxwell King PhD Scholarships:
- You need to receive an invitation to apply before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.
- Click (Apply Now) to register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship.
- All sections of the online application are explained here.
- Show that you wish to be considered for a scholarship on the application form. There is no need to fill out a separate application form.
- You do not need to state which scholarship you are applying for as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate, or tetramur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
The application deadline for Maxwell King PhD scholarships at Monash University 2022/2023 for international students is October 31st, 2022 (Annually). To know more about Maxwell King PhD For scholarships, please visit the Official Website.
Leave a Reply